Saturday, October 26, 2013

I miss my blog

Again putting in to see if somehow it miraculously fixed itself. My oldest...now 13, will be 14 in January has taken another step in growing up. Youth hunting day my darling and a good friend took him out and he got his first deer! Incredible feeling for this young man who has now helped in providing food for the family.

Today, the actual start of hunting season, a dear friend has taken him out again, however my beloved cannot go. He is now working two jobs to sustain our family and has to work. The sadness in his eyes as the oldest walked out the door this morning, leaving Papa behind to head to his second job.

Two deer now hang in the garage, both taken by our friend to feed his family, my oldest never had a good shot...that is okay, he still has time.

Now I am hoping this is not one long writing with no breaks

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I GOT PARAGRAPHS BACK!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!