Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home school In The Woods

I had found this site a year or so ago and lost track of it. It offers some WONDERFUL history lapbooks, a little old for my 3 right now, but worth keeping the site available.

Included on my wish list now are the OT, NT and Artist studies, then the historical studies she has to offer. They are not just lapbooks but entire unit studies with some notebooking aspects to each subject. They seem quite thorough.

There is also an extensive listing of other web sites that can be used to pull information from. Excellent resources!

Worth checking out!

1 comment:

author said...

Hey Jodie! It's Denise, from over at Viva La Chai.blogspot.com.

I'm pleased to inform you that you're the WINNER of the Schoolhouse planner!

Send me a direct email to denise opper at gmail dot com with your email address to forward along to TOS' prize fulfillment.

Thanks and congrats!
Denise