Monday, November 11, 2013

Multitude Mondays...11/11

Because I have homeschooled, I have relearned so much history that would be otherwise forgotten. I have read so many books that cover our history accurately, not the watered down and "revised" versions offered through our public school system. Growing up as an "Air Force Brat", the transition from one base to another/one school to another really resulted in some inconsistencies in curriculum. I have learned to love history!

As I stated, my father was in the Air Force, he actually started off in the US Army, got out and joined the AF after he married my mother and I came along. In his desire to support his beloved and me, they choice the AF as the most family friendly of the military services. He and my mom sacrificed their dreams to support his family (my dad wanted to go to medical school but he had a family to support)


921. For my parents, who taught me to love my country
922. being taught never to take my freedoms...our freedoms for granted
923. For the Star Spangled Banner that put tears in my eyes and makes my heart proud to be an American
924. For the Pledge of Allegiance
925. For my parents love of this country (despite the fact that my mom is English)
926. To each and every "radical" that founded our country, surrendering everything they had, including their lives
927. Each and every patriot/hero who serves or who has served to protect our freedoms, and their willingness to lay down their lives
928. To the families of our veterans who sacrifice more than civilians could ever know
929. My beloved, who started serving in the Navy on an Air Craft carrier. When he got out he now serves full time with the Air National Guard.
930. I am grateful to those who see the desecration of our rights and fight to restore them!


May God Bless each of these families today and every day, and may God bless the USA!!!

No comments: